Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So it begins...

I just arrived in Malibu this Monday. My day started early at 4am and ended around midnight. It was so great to be back in California. We went to the beach and spent a day watching dolphins, playing in the water, and laying in the sun. The smells, the weather, the people, the track, and even the cafeteria food are so exciting to get to experience again. I didn't realize how much i missed all the dynamic characteristics of Pepperdine.
The weather was great and it was so wonderful to see all of my friends. It's a time of hellos and goodbyes with hugs and tears for everyone here. The day ended with worship on the beach. The life at Pepperdine and the passion for God here is so incredible! It is so encouraging to see the faith of those around me flourish before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment